3.20.2008

A new blog entitled Pssssst: secrets has me intrigued and scared all at the same time. The posts According to the press release "It's where GIRLS AGES 10-15 ANONYMOUSLY POST THEIR SECRETS. In less than 48 hours over 425 SECRETS were posted."

The site is run by AllyKatzz a site designed mainly for middle school aged girls. The insights to the lives of these pre-teen and teen girls can be both what you expect and some are so deep they make your heart cry for these girls.

Some of the posts are as follows:


“i hate dis gyrl so much and somtimes i just fell lik slapin her in her face and wen she talks it bothers me because i here her voice a lot”


“i wanna have sex”


“i jus broke up with my bf..an it felt rite cuzz we wanted to be friends i told him that..an he agreed...but on the inside..it hurts...really bad”


“i want to be skinnyer then i am already am”

“i REALLY want a bf!!!! ”


“I'm anorexic. Only my boyfriend knows. And he helps me and makes sure that I eat. He really cares for me”

“I had a making out party secretly I made out with three different guys, I feel really bad.”

"I am always afraid to eat in public. When Im with my friends, family, or by myself, I'm fine. But like at the cafeteria at school, or at a mall, I can't eat. I never eat lunch any more because I'm so paranoid that people are watching me, or they'll think I'm a pig or something. I hate it! But I cant help it!"

No comments: